UPDATE: The results are here!
Big thanks to everyone for participating! 😍
We did go both awww and LOL, so we’d say that everybody wins! We have only 10 codes to give away this time, but fear not, there will definitely be more contests in the future!
Here are the winning entries (random order):
- The Adventurer’s Guild (full story below)
- Well, considering that Tools Up! has destroyed all my friendships that I built for years, and therefore, I don’t have any friends to play with anymore, I’m picking a single player game for the contest.It was very hard to pick between a shooter featuring weaponized toilet plunger and a game that includes XCOM as a direct inspiration. Considering the amount of hours I spent in XCOM I think I’ll go with Fort Triumph. But don’t be fooled! Those Space Cows tempted me for hours. Maybe years, in my dreams, where all the cows are happy corrupted.
- I want Tools Up for Switch because of nostalgia. When I didnt have a job, I used to help my dad work in Germany, painting walls and stuff. I miss that very much. I rent a flat now so cant paint walls here. So I’d really like to paint a wall at least in a game, with my friends. Please give me the game :S
- I’d love to win Fort Triumph, as the game brings back some old memories playing HoMM on LAN parties at my best friend’s house. We could sit for hours instead of going to school. Now I hope to do the same, but skip work instead of school 😀
- I would love to win Tools Up! on Steam so me, my wife and daughter could play it together! It’s a game we’ve been wanting to play a while and my daughter doesn’t even usually like those kind of games!
- Fort Triumph (PC) because I’m such a loser irl that I’d like to win some fictional fights at least. Also, the game looks kinda Pratchett-like and he’s my hero.
- I’d love to get my hands on Tools Up (Steam version) to play it with my wife. The reason behind this is that she always claims she wants quite a few home reformation, so I just hope she’s willing to get her hands dirty for that! Well, a poor joke, but thank for the chance anyway!
- Now that I’m a big fan of All in! Games, I would love to try out Fort Triumph on Steam because, well, magic, fantasy, strategy, and town-building!
- I’d like to play Tools Up! on PC the most. Firstly I don’t have any consoles. Secondly there’s a person I like and Tools Up! seems like a great way to see if we can communicate and think alike and if we’re gonna kill each other in the future. Haha hopefully it’ll work well. Wish me luck, newsletter stranger!
- I’d like the most to play is Tools Up! for the Nintendo Switch because I got one for Christmas and only Mario Kart 8 with it. The game is fun but after a while I’d like to play something else and exciting with my sister. This seems like a great co-op game and very much perfect for us to enjoy on the big screen or while travelling across the country. I’ve played Overcooked on my laptop with her and we had a great time. Maybe it’s time to tools up and get a bunch of fun hours of gameplay together by creating some amazing family memories!
Congrats to the winners and stay tuned for more events.
The Adventurer’s Guild (contest entry)
Russel pocketed the keys of his BMW and holstered his Desert Eagle. With a firm push he threw wide the doors of the Adventurer’s Guild Hall and stepped inside.
The walls were adorned with all manner of trophies and memorabilia from the guild’s previous quests: the eye of a Category G Akrid was mounted between Skagzilla’s head and a defunct Ghost. A whiteboard displaying flowchart of the Santa Blanca Cartel with each member’s name individually crossed out hung opposite a blueprint of the Golden Grin Casino. And between it all, at a table crafted by the esteemed Smithy of Astera, sat the guild’s other members: Garrett, Andrew, and Toast.
“Damn it Russel,” growled Garrett, “you’ve tracked in zombie guts again!” Russel looked down to find semi-coagulated blood dripping from the bottom of his boot. He sighed, realizing he’d have to clean it off the pedals of his car as well.
Garrett was the guild’s prickly de facto leader…meaning in this case he maintained the guild hall and the archives detailing their past exploits. A tactician as well as an adventurer, he’d rallied armies across many worlds, and platformed through even more in his quest to witness and catalogue as much as the universe could provide him.
“Methinks you were not golfing after all,” Andrew said to Russel through a mouthful of smoked meat. Before joining the guild, Andrew had spent many years exploring the lands of Azeroth and Tamriel. His skills in combat were exceeded only by his cooking prowess, and his gauntlets nearly always duel-wielded a Mythic weapon and a malt beverage.
“Twas golfing truly,” Russel replied, “but with merely a rage quit of my opponent, I was off to the Killing Floor.” Russel was an avid sportsman, with golf and racing his two favorite pastimes. But if a gunfight was brewing, a fruit-flavored fog would enter the battlefield. And out from that cloud he would step, armed and ready to take down any man, beast, robot, or undead that stood against him.
“You went zombie hunting and failed to invite me?” Toast said, “I could have serenaded you with anthems of your victory!” An esteemed minstrel, Toast had seemingly devoted his existence to two causes: the furthering of his musical knowledge, and trolling everyone around him. From obnoxious gestures towards Killers in The Fog, to trapping fellow Rainbow soldiers in corners with riot shields, his tomfoolery knew no bounds. Even fellow guild members were often subject to his mischief, punctuated by his catchphrase “Siv ha!”
Ignoring Toast’s comment, Russel sat down at the table as Garrett begrudgingly grabbed a mop to cleanse his teammate’s bloody mess. With a chime, Russel’s phone announced a message from his dating app of choice. Russel took out his phone and typed a hasty response.
“How goeth your Kindling, friend Russel?” inquired Toast.
“Tis Tinder, fool,” Russ replied, “and the maidens are fetching as always.”
Toast smiled devilishly. “Yet it seems they are not fetching you! Siv ha!”
Russ glared at him. “Verily: holdeth mine nuts, Toast.”
Andrew brought his mug of DirtWolf down hard on the table in front of him, to regather the attention of the group. “Now then,” he said, “Garrett, what have you found for us at the Station quest board?”
Garrett put down the mop and withdrew a scroll from his jacket pocket. “I transcribed several options from the board…” he began, “‘Become a Freelancer at Fort Tarsis, and pilot your Javelin to protect the nation of Bastion!’”
“Protect another nation?” Russ rolled his eyes, “We’ve already saved New York, Washington…in fact we saved the whole planet from the Ravagers! Let Bastion defend itself.”
Garrett shrugged. “Fair enough. ‘Work together as Lovers in a spaceship-’”
“Hold there, friend,” Andrew interrupted, “I already have a lover, and even if I were to leave her, it surely would not be for any of you.”
“Roasted!” Toast replied, “siv ha!”
Russ threw his arms in the air. “Twas not even your burn, Toast!”
“Burnt Toast…” Garrett chuckled. For as irritable as he could be, Garrett always enjoyed a bit of wordplay. “Ahem…‘Mine and craft your way to The End-’”
Russ held up a hand. “Declined.”
“‘Drop in and outlast 25 other squads-’”
Toast shook his head. “Not interested.”
Garrett groaned. “Isn’t there some quest we can all agree on?” The guild members looked around at each other.
“Nothing too lengthy,” Andrew said, “between my day job and my lady, my free time is infinitesimal these days.”
“And nothing exceptionally challenging,” Russ added, “I simply don’t have the energy come evening anymore.”
“And nothing involving princesses!” Toast shouted, “because the last time we crashed a castle, you all got genuine princesses and I got a clown in a veil!”
“Siv ha?” Garrett replied, raising an eyebrow.
Toast leered at him. “Blasphemer.”
“Perchance might there be something like the time we all worked as cooks?” Andrew asked, “Twas great simple fun, if a tad haphazard.”
“Ah of course!” Toast recalled, “the time when I buried Russ in heads of lettuce!”
“Were my cleaver not enchanted to be harmless to flesh, I’d have surely butchered you,” Russ fired back, “yes, I should like another chance at that as well…”
Garrett checked his scroll. “There is one quest…‘Renovate houses as a team. Paint walls, tear off wallpaper, and move couches against the clock.’”
“I love HGTV!” Drew exclaimed, “sounds like a grand time!” The others agreed heartily.
“Then it’s settled: we shall undertake this quest, ‘Tools Up!’” Garrett closed his scroll. “But before we do, let us formally close this meeting with the guild credo.”
The group bowed their heads and spoke the traditional words in unison…
“To win, or blame lag for all of our losses,
To slay and then teabag all high-level bosses,
To always backup and support one another,
Unless friendly fire lets us troll each other.”
Enter the exclusive newsletter contest for a chance to win your favorite All in! Games title. You choose the game and the platform!
The rules are simple:
Tell us which game from the list you’d like to play the most and why.
The list of eligible games and platforms they are available on:
- Deadlings (Nintendo Switch)
- Space Cows (Steam, Nintendo Switch)
- Little Racer (Nintendo Switch)
- Space Company Simulator (Steam)
- Fort Triumph (Steam)
- Tools Up! (Steam, PS4, XONE, Nintendo Switch)
Be creative and don’t hesitate to make us go LOL or awww! 😉
Send your entry as a reply to the January issue of our newsletter (or message us at email@example.com). Please check Terms & Conditions (below) before entering the contest. Remember, that you have to subscribe to our newsletter to take part in the contest:
We’ll choose 10 most interesting answers (we value creativity and humor) and reward the winners with the chosen game key.
You can send entries until February 3, 9:00 pm UTC. The results will be posted on the Terms and Conditions page on February 4. We’ll contact the winners via email within 48 hours from posting the results.
Good luck and have fun!
Terms and Conditions:
LUNAR NEW YEAR – NEWSLETTER CONTEST
- The organizer is All in! Games sp. z o.o., ul. OSIEDLE ZŁOTEGO WIEKU 89, 31-618 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organiser”)
- The contest commences on January 29, 9:00 am UTC and closes on February 3, 9:00 pm UTC.
- To join the contest, entrants must join All in! Games Newsletter and send the answer to the contest question (Which game from the list would you like to play the most and why?) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or as a reply to the newsletter. By joining All in! Games Newsletter you agree to receive newsletters containing promotions and other content send by the Organizer. You have the right to unsubscribe to the newsletter any time.
- In case of multiple messages sent from the same email address, only the newest message will be considered a contest entry.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses send by Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunction, error, delay, communication line or network failure, regardless of cause, as well as malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to alteration of any entries or responses send by Organizer.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this giveaway are ineligible to enter this giveaway.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as you acknowledge and warrant that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- The winners (10 in total) will be picked by the All in! Games committee among properly submitted and timely received entries and announced on the contest page: www.allingames.com/lunar-new-year-newsletter-contest/ on February 4, 2020.
- By entering the contest you agree to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games committee, which are final and binding.
- The winners will be notified by message to the email address used to enter the contest within 48 hours of the contest closing. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 48 hours, they will forfeit their prize. In such case, the All in! Games committee shall pick an alternate winner.
- Each of the 10 winners will be able to pick one of the eligible prizes:
a) Tools Up! – Steam key
b) Tools Up! – PlayStation 4 code
c) Tools Up! – Xbox One code
d) Tools Up! – Nintendo Switch code (selected region)
e) Fort Triumph – Steam key
f) Space Company Simulator – Steam key
g) Space Cows – Steam key
h) Space Cows – Nintendo Switch code (selected region)
i) Little Racer – Nintendo Switch code (selected region)
j) Deadlings – Nintendo Switch code (selected region)
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods, services or different prize or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- Instructions concerning collecting the prize shall be send to the address used by the contestant do send the answer. The Contestant choose the prize at his sole discretion, i.e. the Organiser accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the chosen prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements).
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time and at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- This contest is open to entrants aged 13 or over across the world.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use page for any purposes in violation with those Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which results in violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- Contestant agrees and acknowledge that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestant accepts that Contest shall not effect in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- Contestant and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to validity of others provision of Terms and Conditions. In such case the Organizer shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- Those Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.