Have you been following Tools Up! on social media to celebrate the anniversary? Just in case you missed some part of the report of their renovation achievements, here’s a summary of them all. See how much has happened in this year!
- 4,545,000 liters of paint 🖌️were spilled. Enough to fill 151 fuel tankers 🚚!
- Items (and people!) were thrown 23,000,000 times. Combined, that would be a flying distance of 59,590 kilometers. You could fly from London to New York and back 5 times with that much time in the air! ✈️✈️✈️
- Tools Up! Co. missed 10,000,000 deliveries 📦. Those packages add up to almost 460,000 cubic meters. That would be enough to fill 6,780 shipping containers! 🛳️🛳️🛳️
- Nearly 12,700,000 doors were broken down. If you laid them top to bottom you could build a bridge 🌉 from the North Pole to the South Pole and then some!
- 2,828,000 pairs of pants were burnt by lava. That would be enough pants 👖 to dress all the residents of Chicago👨👩👦👦—if they weren’t…you know…burnt 🔥…
- If the Tools Up! characters had gotten a dollar every time they tripped and fell, they would have raised almost 25,000,000 dollars. Maybe they should look into getting some sponsors for charity 💰💰💰…
- Players tried to pet the dog 🐶 808,226 times. When they found out they couldn’t, there were 808,226 broken hearts 💔.
- The bucket transported 855,182 tons of garbage🗑️🗑️🗑️. That’s as much as 85 Eiffel Towers! 🗼
And so, the first year with Tools Up! is behind us and we have even more crazy challenges coming in 2021. Stay tuned!
What was your Tools Up! year like? How much fun did the game bring into your life? Let us know on Discord or on Steam!
Get the game
Stay up to date