UPDATED: Thank you to everyone who participated in the Arboria Comic Contest! It was really great to see everyone’s entries. Here are our favorite entries from each of the two categories:
Have you been admiring Arboria from afar? Do you want to go…ALL IN? We’ve got just the opportunity for you!
Starting from today, June 19 17:00 CET till June 25 17:00 CET, you’ll have the chance to enter to win a Steam code for Arboria Early Access!
What you’ll have to do
We want to see your witty ideas in action! We’re not going to stand in the way of anyone’s creativity, so to enter the competition, you’ll have two options:
a) Finish the following comic prepared by our artists by adding your best humorous text.
b) Create your own 3-panel comic from scratch. We won’t be rating the comics on artistic style but on general content, so break out the MS Paint or some pencils and printer paper. Don’t hold back!
We’ll choose the 2 best comics (1 from each category) based on creativity and humor and announce the winners on June 29 on our social media channels and on this page. Winners will be contacted via email within 48 hrs of posting the results.
If you choose option #2, be sure that the image you send us is good quality, (e.g. if you drew something on paper, scan it or take a clear picture with good lighting) we want to be able to see your beautiful work!
How to Enter
Send your entry to our email email@example.com with ARBORIA CONTEST in the subject line. Remember, you can send entries until June 25th 17:00. The limit is one entry per person.
Please check the Terms & Conditions (below) before entering the contest.
Good luck and have fun!
Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is All in! Games SA, ul. GRZEGÓRZECKA 67D/26, 31-559 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organizer”).
- The contest commences on June 19 , 17:00 CET and closes on June 25, 17:00 CET.
- To join the contest, entrants must send their entry to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ARBORIA CONTEST.
- In case of multiple messages sent from the same email address, only the most recent message will be considered a contest entry.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses sent to the Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunctions, errors, delays, communication line or network failures, regardless of cause, as well as a malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers, or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to an alteration of any entries or responses sent to the Organizer.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this giveaway are ineligible to enter the giveaway.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and warrant that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- The winners (2 in total) will be picked by the All in! Games committee from among the properly submitted and timely received entries and announced on the contest page and social media channels: on June 29, 2020.
- By entering the contest you agree to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games committee, which are final and binding.
- The winners will be notified by message to the email address used to enter the contest within 48 hours of the winners being announced. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 48 hours, they will forfeit their prize. In such a case, the All in! Games committee shall pick an alternate winner.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods, services or different prize or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- Instructions concerning the collection of the prize shall be sent to the address used by the contestant to send their entry. The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements).
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to give the Organizer the right to use your entry for the purposes of promotion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- This contest is open to entrants aged 13 or over across the world.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use of page for any purposes in violation with these Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- Contestant agrees and acknowledges that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on the page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestant accepts that the Contest shall not result in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- The contestant and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of the Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to the validity of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In such case the Organizer shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under the following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.