Having trouble making it through hordes of aliens? Here’s some gear that will help you to stay alive (for another few seconds, anyway):
- Medkit – A life-saving tool that will help you when the aliens get too close. Trust me, I’m the doctor. All players within the heal area will be granted a heart. Sounds more romantic than it really is. Can be used to revive teammates.
- Beams – Get a frickin’ laser beam attached to your head! It will protect you from harm and harm others instead. Mwahahaha!
- Shield – Better than using your face.
- Mines – A powerful area-effect weapon. Step on it and it’ll explode after a while. Blink and you’re dead. Just run as fast as you can… and leave the aliens behind! Hey, alien, it would be a real shame if you stepped on THIS!
- Turret – Exterminate! Exterminate! Place it on the ground and it will automatically shoot enemies in its range. It’ll explode after a while, exterminating everything around it.
- Money – Receive 2500 coins to spend on weapon upgrades!
- Random temporary weapon upgrade – Lasts for 30s and is always one upgrade level higher then your current weapon level.
Keep an eye out for these items while exploring locations full of aliens to delay your inevitable death just a little…
Everything about ‘It came from space and ate our brains’:
Check out more articles about ‘It came from space and ate our brains’: