Fort Triumph has just received a new patch. Changes that have been so far only available in the Beta Branch are now coming to the full version of the game.
In addition, Steam Summer Sale has arrived and adventures in Fort Triumph are now 55% off. Get the game before July 8 to enjoy the discount.
Get Fort Triumph on Steam:
Don’t miss the bundles for the best deal:
From Beta Branch:
- When a unit is stunned, it gets Stun Protection on the next turn (making consecutive stunning or stun-locking harder). Units with Passive Stun Protection are unaffected by this change.
- Reduced the cooldown of Whirlwind, Grapple Hook, Knockback Arrow, Repelling Shot, Shockwave, and Charge to 2 turns. The cooldown for the Whirlwind Wall upgrade is unaffected by this.
- Increased the cooldown of Kick to 1 turn (so it can still be used every turn but only once per turn).
- Increased the cooldown of Nudge to 2 turns.
- Increased the level requirement of the Whirlwind cooldown upgrade to level 7 (from level 3).
- Perpetuity Shrine no longer increases the duration of Stun Protection.
- Significantly reduced the benefit of physics over regular attacks regarding mission grade.
- Changed Magic Boots to remove the cooldown of Kick.
- Added a new upgrade to Kick that cancels Stun Protection.
- Community: Made strategic AI a bit less aggressive in terms of taking over beetcoin farms and magic extractors.
- Small optimizations to strategic AI.
- Community: Fixed bug where when using a controller, it was possible to purchase buildings/upgrades without enough resources.
- Community: Fixed bug where sometimes when purchasing an upgrade with a controller, the cost was applied twice.
- Community: Fixed bug with Daredevil passive upgrade not working for the duration of the mission in which it is acquired.
- Community: Fixed bug where getting the passive Dash and Slash upgrade during a turn (when Dash and Slash is not on cooldown) caused no AP to be awarded for that turn.
- Community: Fixed bug where the game could get stuck when a unit with the Phoenix trait dies, is resurrected and then levels up in that same battle.
- Fixed Freezing Arrow upgrade not working.
- Fixed the range description of Safe Movement.
- Small performance improvements.
- Community: Fixed bug where sometimes edge-scrolling with the mouse doesn’t work on the top and right borders (Mac only).
- Community: Fixed a bug where, in rare cases, faulty texture compression caused the game to crash.
- Community: Added OpenGL support on Windows as fallback if Direct X 11 is causing issues.
Start your adventure now and join other adventurers on Discord.
Follow Fort Triumph on social media:
Follow All in! Games to stay up to date: