A patch for Xbox and PlayStation will become available today, resolving the issue with corrupted saves. In addition, the patch fixes other bugs making the game better than ever. See the full changelog below.
We’re very grateful to all our console players for bearing with us as we worked on developing this patch and for taking the time to submit bug reports that helped us to resolve the problems you were experiencing. Thank you for your time. We’re sorry about the frustration you had to go through before the patch and hope that you’ll be able to fully enjoy playing Chernobylite now.
- Fixed issues with corrupted saves
- Fixed multiple causes of crashes
- Fixed controller drifting
- Fixed audio reverting to Russian after relaunching game
- Fixed issues with slow loading textures
- Removed FPS drops during autosaving
- Added the option to toggle motion blur
- Added photo mode
- Balance changes
- Fixed a rare issue with disappearing terrain
- Other small bug fixes
Follow Chernobylite on social media:
Follow All in! Games to stay up to date: