Win Chernobylite Keys and Other Goodies
Join the Pripyat Ghost Stories Contest and win free Chernobylite keys and other goodies.
Head to the Pripyat Ghost Stories channel on our Discord for more information.
What you need to do:
1. Find ghosts in screenshots
We’ll publish 2 posts with 4 screenshots each on our social media channels at 7 PM CEST and 8 PM CEST today (April 29). Two out of 4 screenshots in each post have a hidden ghost—can you spot them? You’ll find a clue on Discord.
2. Send us the answers
If you spot all of the ghosts, send us the right screenshots and their names to email@example.com with ghosts marked and add the [Ghost Stories] tag to the email’s topic. Remember to mention the platform you want to get your key for.
3. Win great prizes
The first person to send us all 4 ghosts will get the first prize—a free survival kit with a game key.
Other winners will be determined by the number of ghosts found and the order of submissions. We have 14 more game keys to give away for 2nd-15th places, so don’t give up easily!
If nobody finds all the ghosts, the winner will be the first person to submit the highest number of ghosts.
Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is All in! Games SA, Os. Bohaterów Września 82, 31-621 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organizer”).
- The contest commences on April 29, 2022 and closes on May 2, 2022 at 4:00pm CEST.
- To participate in the contest, entrants must send screenshots of ghosts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘[Ghost Stories]’ before the end of the contest listed in point 2. They must also include which platform they would like to get a Chernobylite game key for in the email in the event they are chosen as a winner. The possible platforms are: Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- In case of multiple submissions from the same individual, only the most recent submission will be considered as a contest entry.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses sent to the Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunctions, errors, delays, communication line or network failures, regardless of cause, as well as a malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers, or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to an alteration of any entries or responses sent to the Organizer.
- Directors, management, employees, officers, and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this giveaway are ineligible to enter the giveaway.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and warrant that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Submission does not guarantee winning. 15 winning entries will be chosen based on the number of ghosts found and the order of messages.
- The winners (a maximum of 15 in total) will be notified by email to the account they entered with by the All in! Games community team on an unspecified date after the contest’s completion. If the winner does not respond to a follow-up email with additional requested information (if necessary) within 48 hrs, an alternative winner will be selected.
- One individual can win a maximum of 1 game code.
- Winners will be able to choose to receive a Chernobylite game code for either Steam, PlayStation, or Xbox, but they must specify their preferred platform in the email they use to enter the competition.
- One winner (1st place) will receive a survival kit with a game code. The survival kit contains: 1 game code, 1 glowing stick, 1 chernobylite crystal, 1 doll, 1 gas mask, old documents, 2 A2 posters and 1 A2 game map, 1 Art of Chernobylite album, 1 Game Feature booklet, 1 T-shirt that glows in the dark, badges and pins, 1 bag, 1 branded metal ammo box.
- By entering the contest you agree to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games community team, which are final and binding.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be exchanged for other goods, services or prizes, or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- Instructions concerning the collection of the prize shall be sent to the email used by the contestant to send their entry. The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements).
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- This contest is open to entrants aged 13 or over around the world.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use of page for any purposes in violation with these Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on the page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestants accept that the Contest shall not result in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- The contestants and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of the Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to the validity of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In such a case, the Organizer shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under the following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.