Take part in our Halloween contest on TikTok for a chance to win game keys at launch and some Backfirewall_ goodies! Visit our TikTok channel for more info here.
The theme of the contest is the Update Protocol, the antagonist from the game Backfirewall_. The Update Protocol’s role is to install a smartphone update that will wipe out the current operating system OS9, which aims to counter it and survive.
What you need to do:
- Create and upload a TikTok in which you portray the Update Protocol in the spookiest way. Get creative and use any means you want to.
- Tag @backfirewall and use these hashtags: #backfirewall, #halloween2022, #0S9, #stoptheupdate
- Wishlist the game on Steam.
- Follow @backfirewall_ on TikTok.
- Send the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘[BFW_TikTok Halloween]’ before the end of the contest. Include the link to your entry on TikTok.
The videos will be reviewed at the end of October or later. We’ll contact the winners via email.
See the terms and conditions below.
Follow Backfirewall_ on social media
Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is All in! Games SA, Os. Bohaterów Września 82, 31-621 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organizer”).
- The contest commences on October 12, 2022 and closes on October 31, 2022 at 4:00pm CEST.
- The contest is open to entrants worldwide who have a TikTok account, and are at least 13 years old (“The Participant”).
- Participation in the contest is free.
- To enter the contest, the Participant must: (1) upload an original TikTok video created by the Participant to TikTok between October 12, 2022 and October 31, 2022; (2) tag Backfirewall_’s TikTok profile @backfirewall, (3) add the following hashtags: #backfirewall, #halloween2022, #0S9, #stoptheupdate, (4) follow @backfirewall_ on TikTok, (5) send the entry to email@example.com with the subject line ‘[BFW_TikTok Halloween]’ before the end of the contest listed in point 2. They must also include the link to their entry on TikTok.
- The subject of the entry is the Update Protocol, the antagonist from the game Backfirewall_, portrayed in a spooky way. The Update Protocol’s role is to install a smartphone update that will wipe out the current operating system OS9, which aims to counter it and survive. To achieve this, OS9 contacts the player for help. Read more about the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1920100/Backfirewall/
- Only one (1) entry per Participant is permitted. In case of multiple submissions from the same Participant, only the first submission will be considered as a contest entry.
- Only the winners will be contacted by our team via email on an unspecified date after the contest’s completion. If the winner will not respond within 30 days, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Suspicious activity, like creating a new account to enter the contest with a new TikTok video, will result in ignoring the participant’s entry and banning them from the contest until the issue is resolved.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses sent to the Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunctions, errors, delays, communication line or network failures, regardless of cause, as well as a malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers, or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to an alteration of any entries or responses sent to the Organizer.
- The Participant must not publish content which is a violation of Polish law or is vulgar, offensive, incites, supports, or promotes intolerance, violence, hatred, or any form of discrimination.
- Directors, management, employees, officers, and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this contest are ineligible to enter.
- By submitting an entry, the Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges and warrants to satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- By entering the contest, the participant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games community team, which are final and binding.
- Submission does not guarantee winning.
- Five entries in total will be chosen based on creativity and originality.
- Three winners will receive: 1 Backfirewall_ Steam key at launch and 1 Backfirewall_ gadget set (1 key and 1 set per 1 winning entry). The set includes branded items: 1 T-shirt, prints, 1 rubber duck, 1 pin, 1 USB stick, and 1 squishy stress relief cube.
- Two additional winners will receive two gadget sets (1 set per 1 winning entry).
- One individual can win a maximum of 1 game key and 1 set of gadgets.
- The keys for Backfirewall_ will be sent to the winners after the game’s official release.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be exchanged for other goods, services or prizes, or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements).
- The Organizer is not responsible for entrants providing inaccurate personal details or personal details of a third party. By doing so, the entrant forfeits their right to receive a prize.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- The Organizer is not responsible for submissions which have not reached them due to reasons beyond their control, such as Internet connection failure, improper tagging of pictures, or Instagram breakdown.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Participant agrees and acknowledges that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use of page for any purposes in violation with these Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- The Participant agrees and acknowledges that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on the page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestants accept that the contest shall not result in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- The Participant and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of the Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to the validity of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In such a case, the Organizer shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under the following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.