Ridiculous Catapult Simulator is flying right at you with a ridiculously great opportunity to go all in—a contest. Is this the All in! Games title you’ve been secretly longing to play?
Yesterday we finished our first contest, where the task was to come up with the most ridiculous thing that could be launched from a catapult.
We have decided that the most ridiculous things are:
- More catapults! Like the Russian dolls but with catapults
- LEGO aka Pain Bricks
- A jar of mayonnaise
- Trojan horse
We would like to thank everyone who participated and wish them better luck next time!
Participate in the Ridiculous Catapult Simulator contest first and your dream could come true!
Starting from today, October 9 20:00 CET till October 18 17:00 CET, you can win a game key for our upcoming game, Ridiculous Catapult Simulator.
What you need to do
To enter the contest, join the Ridiculous Catapult Simulator Discord server and type your answer to the question below in the #contest-channel.
All you need to do is put on your creative thinking cap! Answer the following question and don’t hold back.
What’s the most ridiculous thing that could be launched from a catapult?
We’ll choose 5 answers that made us laugh the most and announce the winners on October 20 on our social media channels and this page. Winners will be contacted via Discord within 48 hrs of posting the results.
Winners will receive a Ridiculous Catapult Simulator Steam key, which will be sent as soon as the game releases in EA on Steam.
Please check the Terms & Conditions (below) before entering the contest.
Good luck and have fun!
Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is All in! Games SA, Os. Bohaterów Września 82, 31-621 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organizer”).
- The contest commences on October 9 , 20:00 CET and closes on October 18, 17:00 CET.
- To join the contest, entrants must join the Ridiculous Catapult Simulator Discord server and type the answer in the #contest-channel.
- In case of multiple messages sent from the same account, only the most recent message will be considered a contest entry.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses sent to the Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunctions, errors, delays, communication line or network failures, regardless of cause, as well as a malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers, or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to an alteration of any entries or responses sent to the Organizer.
- Directors, management, employees, officers, and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this giveaway are ineligible to enter the giveaway.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and warrant that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- The winners (5 in total) will be picked by the All in! Games committee from among the properly submitted and timely received entries and announced on the contest page and social media channels: on October 20, 2020.
- By entering the contest you agree to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games committee, which are final and binding.
- The winners will be notified by message to the Discord account used to enter the contest within 48 hours of the winners being announced. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 48 hours, they will forfeit their prize. In such a case, the All in! Games committee shall pick an alternate winner.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods, services or different prize or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- Each of the 5 winners will receive a Ridiculous Catapult Simulator Steam key as soon as the game releases in Early Access on Steam.
- Instructions concerning the collection of the prize shall be sent to the Discord account used by the contestant to send their entry. The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements).
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to give the Organizer the right to use your entry for the purposes of promotion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- This contest is open to entrants aged 13 or over around the world.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use of page for any purposes in violation with these Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on the page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestant accepts that the Contest shall not result in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- The contestants and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of the Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to the validity of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In such case the Organizer shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under the following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
Ridiculous Catapult Simulator (by Failcore) – Launch everything from cars to bathtubs in Ridiculous Catapult Simulator, a 3D tower defense with rag-doll physics and deck-building elements. Players of all ages can have fun bringing down enemies with creative ammo combos or simply by creating complete chaos on the battlefield!
Target your wishlist now!
Everything about Ridiculous Catapult Simulator:
Follow All in! Games to stay up to date: